A waterless cooling system flush, engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing Evans Waterless Coolant.
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
- Made in USA
- Sold each; For case order 8
Note: Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.